Welcome To NOSA
The then Adukrom Secondary School was established in 1971 to take over from a Teacher Training College established by the Government of Ghana in 1966. The school started operating from the premises of the local Presbyterian Middle Boarding School in Adukrom-Akuapem. Right from the onset the facilities proved to be woefully inadequate for secondary school purposes. Therefore, through the instrumentality of Nana Otutu Ababio IV Nifahene of Akuapem and the untiring efforts of Nana Ako Tee II, Mankrado of Adukrom the present campus was acquired. Mention must be made of illustrious sons of the land like Lt. General Michael Akuoko Out (RTD) and Mr Kwasi Gyeke Dako, former Director of Public Prosecution and other members of the Board who were highly committed in the efforts aimed at building the school into an institution of choice.
The last Principal of the Training College, Mr J G Opare Baidu became the first Headmaster of the newly established government assisted Secondary School. Some dedicated masters who assisted him at the time included C.D Nuertey-Debrah, E. Ofori-Ado, C.N Kissiedu, S. Obuobi Donkor, J.K Opata and Welman Donkor. They were joined by the first Assistant Headmaster, Mr HD Narh in 1973. Continue reading…
Recommended NOSA Projects:
Short Term Interventions:
- 2 no 20 seater KVIP
- Re-construction of bowls/seats of the existing 3 KVIPs, fixing of doors and improvement of ventilation
- Building a 20 cubicle open bathroom for the boys.
- Tiling, painting, fixing 2 AC and 10 fans, lockers and curtains in master’s common room.
Medium to Long term Interventions:
- Provision of Solar Street Lights.
- Completing the NOSA Computer Lab.
- Painting arrangements for structures at the school.